Growth, Sustainability, & Economic Vitality Summit
Break Out Sessions Include:
- What industries are projected to grow in our region?
- How will regional growth affect my business?
- Do I have access to funding or grants that would assist my growth and sustainability efforts?
- What are some sustainable practices for managing growth in my business?
- How can I be more “green” in my business?
- Creating a sustainability plan
- How can small business compete in a global market?
- Are there innovative ways we can promote doing business LOCAL?
- What are ways I can contribute to the overall economic vitality of our region?
- City Economic Development Managers – Individual City resources available
- Volusia County Economic Development / Volusia Business Resources – County resources available
LUNCH AND KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Mary Tappouni, Breaking Ground Contracting “Invest in Our Planet, Grow Your Business”
Q&A Panel Discussion: Regional Population & Housing Growth
- Duke Energy
- Cobb Cole Attorneys at Law
- West Volusia Association of Realtors
Start Date: 4/28/2023 9:00 AM
End Date: 4/28/2023 3:30 PM
3150 E. New York Ave.
Venue: Volusia County Fairgrounds