Doing Business in Europe Series: Poland and Lithuania
Each session will cover the status of the market, key target sectors, new procedures or guidelines, and developing trends. Speakers include American government officials and industry experts.
Participate in the Doing Business in Europe Series in order to gain knowledge and contact for succeeding in the European Marketplace.
- With bilateral trade topping $14.9 billion, Poland offers multiple sector opportunities for U.S. exports: Safety & Security, IT/Cybersecurity, Infrastructure.
- U.S. exports to Lithuania grew by nearly 100% from 2021 to 2022, with total trade of $5.6 billion. Growth sectors: Advanced Mfrg, Life sciences, ICT & Services.
- Agenda: • Opening Remarks • Poland Market Overview: Safety & Security, IT, Infrastructure • Lithuania Market Overview: Adv Mfrg, Life Sciences, ICT/Services
- For questions, contact: Europe Team Member, Richard.Swanson@trade.gov or 949.283.1024
Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
- Date: Tuesday, April 25th 2023 Time: 11:00am ET Cost: $30 per participant.
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and telephone. You must dial into the telephone and log into the webinar to experience the webinar.
- Please use Google Chrome when logging into the webinar.
Start Date: 4/25/2023 11:00 AM
End Date: 4/25/2023
Organizer: U.S. Commercial Service