This workshop will discuss the characteristics, backgrounds and mindsets of successful small business owners. This should allow you to see whether you have what it takes to succeed as an entrepreneur. This workshop will also show viewers how to evaluate their skills to understand what areas they need to work on to increase their chances of success.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- What is entrepreneurship?
- What is the entrepreneurial process?
- Is entrepreneurship limited to certain age groups or gender?
- Do I need a college degree in business to be successful?
- What are the paths to owning a business?
- How do successful entrepreneurs think?
- What are the personal characteristics of successful entrepreneurs?
- What are the chances my business will succeed?
- How will I know if I have the skills needed to succeed?